Legal Researcher Intern at Iyanu |Green ‘n’ White|
Job type: Internship
Iyanu serves to connect companies with new, high quality, and affordable outsourcing fulfillment. Iyanu is a platform that automatically connects pre-vetted African workers, referred to as partners, with global clients in need of support on digital projects, such as digital media, advertising and strategy, blockchain engineering, and Artificial Intelligence.
Iyanu is looking for a remote legal research intern who will:
• Research areas of sexual assault and rape case laws and write legal and policy memoranda.
• Perform legal research and analysis on global privacy and regulatory requirements.
• Monitor and analyze state, federal, and international legislation.
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Demonstrated interest in sexual assault and rape cases.
• Demonstrated strong legal research, writing, and analytical skills.
• Ability to interpret, analyze, organize, and express complex legal material quickly and accurately.
• Strong attention to detail and good organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently consistently meet deadlines, and achieve individual objectives within larger team projects.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org