Tempkers Recent Available Job Opportunity [3 Positions] |Green ‘n’ White|
Tempkers is a tech-outsourcing and freelance community that takes a human centered design thinking approach to bring employers and skilled workers together. We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
An inventory taker has the responsibility of keeping track of a store’s on-hand and out-of-stock inventory.
▪ Prepare and submit inventory control reports to Supervisor.
▪ Respond to enquiries regarding products and inventories.
▪ Perform inventory control to ensure optimal inventory levels.
▪ Maintain inventory reports according to standard documentation and archiving procedures.
▪ Count and record merchandises received according to store policies.
▪ Ensure that merchandises received are in accordance with purchase order specifications.
▪ Utilize word processing applications and spreadsheets for inventory control documentation.
Skills and qualification
▪ OND, HND, B.SC in any relevant field.
▪ Must be able to use inventory control applications.
▪ Must be given to details.
Job Title: Cashier
A Cashier is an employee who handles the financial transactions of a company. In most situations, a cashier works directly at a cash register, ringing up the customer’s purchases and collecting their payment.
▪ Rings up items customers want to purchase
▪ Receive payment
▪ Issue receipt
▪ Bag purchased items
▪ Handle all client complain.
▪ Handle cash and other forms of payments.
▪ Reconciling receipt with cash.
Skills, Experience and Qualification
▪ At least 2 years experience as a cashier.
▪ Must be computer literate.
▪ Must be able to handle customers appropraitely.
Job Title: Waiter
▪ Greet and escort customers to their tables.
▪ Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies).
▪ Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
▪ Inform customers about the day’s specials.
▪ Offer menu recommendations upon request
▪ Up-sell additional products when appropriate
▪ Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software,order slips or by memorization
▪ Check customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
▪ Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
▪ Serve food and drink orders
▪ Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
▪ Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
▪ Deliver checks and collect bill payments
▪ Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
▪ Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
▪ Follow all relevant health department regulations
▪ Provide excellent customer service to guest.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job title as subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 15th May, 2019.