Job Vacancy: Logistics Executive at GSK
Responsible for order processing and logistics management to support the sales operations through effective utilization and maximization of human, regulatory and system resources to deliver sustainable results, client satisfaction and retention in order to meet Pharma business objectives.
• Generate customer invoices and responsible for dispatch of Institution customers supplies
• Generate Credit Notes for return sales/goods and dispatch to Finance for posting on JDE
• Generate purchase orders for non-stock items
• Manages and ensures smooth running of Vaccines cold chain facilities
• Physical receipt of inbound and supply of outbound Vaccine products
• Take temperature readings daily and ensure all vaccines cold chamber facilities are cleaned daily
• Ensure Warehouse & Distribution & Quality team joint weekly inspection/ Audit is carried out and exercise documented.
• Engage NAFDAC weekly to carryout first stamping on inbound product shipping documents
• Collates inbound shipping documents and dispatch to QA to facilitate prompt release of stock
• Participate in Monthly stock count at the 3P warehouse.
• JDI Champion for the department
• Participate in Management Monitoring Audit for the department and ensure successful outcome.
• Participate in quarterly stakeholders meeting with WWCVL, MDS & GSK
• Generate data for weekly & monthly On Time In Full (OTIF) reporting for Regional review meeting and performance evaluation.
• Develop and manage tracker for inbound shipments from pre-arrival to sales enumerating various activities to measure compliance to timelines
• Responsible for pallet shipper’s qualification in liaison with Quality team
• Sales volume of SKUs managed
• Number of Brands/SKUs
• Number of customers’ locations
• Number of internal and external customers
• Monthly OTIF report
• KPI Reporting, Analysis and CAPA
• Performance management of 3PL and LSP
• Cold chain management
• Periodic qualification of vaccine pallet shipper boxes
• Operations administration
• Regulatory obligation
• General administrative experience
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills
• Business/customer focus
• Basic accounting principles
• Strong inter-personal skills
• Good communication skills
• Repacking and labeling Management
• Cold chain management
• Understanding end to end of supply chain processes
• Cross functional engagement
• Temperature control procedures and deviation handling
• Relationship building and customer retention
• Performance analysis, Monitoring and process Improvement
Qualification & Work Experience
• Tertiary qualification with 1-2 years related work experience.
• Analytical Ability / Skill
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Work independently within the scope of the position.
•Strong financial acumen.
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
How to Apply
You may apply for this position online by clicking the