Vacancy: Secretary to the Managing Director
A firm is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Role: Secretary to the Managing Director
• Act in the office of the Managing Director and handle the following functions-
• Write Corporate letters
• Receive and direct visitors
• Document control.
• The desired candidate should be a University/Polytechnic graduate with at least 3 years experience in a similar role.
• Strong Computer Skills (MS Office)
• Ability to work in a team
• Have a High sense of confidentiality.
Application Closing Date: 10th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail