Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager Job at Afrihood Development Company |Green ‘n’ White|
Afrihood is a Hightech Real Estate Development Company established to provide realistic estate solutions particularly to the middle class. We are poised to give every African regardless of class, a taste of luxury, excellence and modern living style.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below:
Job Position: Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager
Job Location: Lagos
We are in search of a charismatic, highly creative and task-oriented leader to join our company as her Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager.
• The role involves creation of strategies and copy rights for marketing, active coordination across teams of affiliates. The individual is expected to work on new initiative and presentations which are a persuasive representation of Afrihood’s products/services
Responsibilities and Duties
• Creating brand related content including, but not limited to graphics, videos, GIFs, illustration, animation, banners, blog posts, mailers, web templates, multimedia content
• Deploying content across all digital platforms 3rd party and owned platforms
• Manage all brand owned social media accounts
• Seek out and monitor social listening and analytics tools
• Community Management
• Online Marketing
• Search Engine Optimization
• Copy Writing/Editing
• Email Marketing
• Online Channel Support
• Implement a first-class media management program for the company that increases financially viable and high-volume clientele
• Develop and execute strategies to attract a crowd of affiliates selling Afrihood’s Product and services
• Drive to increase revenue and develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying the integration of new initiatives with company strategies and operations, examining risks and opportunities and estimating partners’ needs and goals
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
• Manage day to day relationships with affiliates, supervisors, clients and other stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of their needs.
Key Performance Indicators
• Daily Increment of Customers and Affiliate Leads
• Net Growth
• Prospecting Pipeline
• Revenue Increase
• Ability to prioritize high-value tasks, time management and project management skills
• Excellent business acumen and exemplary work ethic and integrity
• Have ample experience in the real estate industry
• Have proven experience in Digital Marketing for service products
• A Graphic Design/ Digital Certification would be an advantage
• Can show a portfolio of diverse work done for different organizations with specific focus on online campaigns
• Are proficient in the use of the Adobe Creative Suite including In design, Photoshop and Illustrator and other design software
• Are able to set and/or work towards your goal in an environment where your attention will have divergent demands
• Are adaptable and can anticipate bottlenecks and obstacles
• Appreciate and can harness diversity in thought and style
• Able to think strategically, execute consistently, communicate effectively, and creatively use technology for the job.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager Application” as the subject of the mail.