Nationwide Recruitment for On-site Plant\Logistics Supervisor
• Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations.
• Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
• Be accountable for production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
• Repair and maintain all equipment in the Plant through the use of employees of the mud plant, or by contacting a third party vendor, to minimize down-time of the plant
• Supervise all Plant Operators
• Communicate and help coordinate activity between the Plant/Warehouse, Other Plants/Warehouses, Operations team and the Customer.
• Comply with all Company HSE, Quality and Security requirements
• Receive inbound material from outside suppliers, other BHGE Plants/Warehouses and Field locations
• Stock received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from in-house product ion.
• Implement BHGE process and procedures and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
• Handles special projects as assigned.
•University Degree in Engineering or Applied Science degree required
• Resilient to deal with periods of work pressure and diplomacy to deal with difficult employees, customers and other stakeholders in the course of their duties.
• Ability to maintain high levels of service.
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English with the ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos.
• Highly Computer Literate.
• Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
This role is primarily responsible for oversight, coordination, planning, supervising and batching or loading of daily production activities to ensure uninterrupted supply and delivery to our customers. It is also responsible for driving efficiencies, while maintaining a strong safety culture.
Package includes Salary, Health benefits, Pension
• Official Car
• Transport Allowance
• Travel Allowance
Method of Application
Click here and apply according to the state where you’re located.